5-7 chicken thighs (halal)
- 1 tbsp. garlic, minced
- Gravymaster sauce, enough to coat the chicken
- 1/2 tsp. (each) onion powder, black pepper, adobo, paprika, cayenne pepper + garlic salt
- 1 tsp. (each) garlic powder + thyme
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 3/4 cup of broth
- In a bowl, mix all the seasonings and browning sauce. Add the chicken and coat evenly. Cover and marinate for at least 2 hours, ideally overnight.
- Heat oil in your Always Pan over medium, add veggies and cook until soft.
- Add the chicken — including any sauce from the bowl — and brown both sides, about 10-15 minutes total.
- Pour the broth in, bring it to a boil, then lower the heat to a simmer. Cover with lid and let cook for 30 minutes.
- Stir, taste, and add more broth or seasoning as needed.
- Cook for another 15-20 minutes without the lid, allowing the sauce to thicken and the meat fall off the bones.
- Serve with rice + enjoy!