Hand-painted porcelain stackable bowls designed for plating, eating, and scooping. The perfect size for soupy situations, as well as your covert midnight cereal missions. Set of 4 bowls, big enough for the main event.
Feeding more people? Make it a set of 8 and save £5
- 15.3. diameter, 7 cm depth
- Hand-painted matte base with a glossy, hand-speckled finish
- Sustainably made from recycled and virgin porcelain ceramic
- We chose porcelain because it’s lightweight, durable, and oven safe
Care & Use
- Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe
- Will get hot in the microwave and oven, so be sure to handle with care when removing
Dinner with Akua Shabaka
I'm from Los Angeles, California. I live in New York City. My family is from the south and the Caribbean islands and what's really important to me is culture, identity, and storytelling amongst black people.
Especially now because I'm living in New York and I just graduated college—coming back here to South Central, it always feels like home. And I think that growing up in South Central, I realize it even more now how much it played a role into my life, like the culture and the different types of people here, the food.
California is the sunny state, but I think there's like so much sunshine from being a part of these minority communities. That brings us all together in a way. Because of our shared experiences coming from these communities. We're able to see them change and grow, but there's still a link between the people that have been here—especially the older home owners and these people in these communities that have been here for years. We share an experience that the new comers won't have.