FOR THE FONDUE:
240mL canned sliced peaches in juice
- 60mL maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon whipped light cream cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 pinch cinnamon
FOR THE GRIND PANCAKES:
360g - Plain flour
- 27g - Baking powder
- 5g - Salt
- 133g - Caster sugar
- 146g - Buttermilk
- 110g - Whole eggs
- 83g - Melted butter
- 333g - Whole milk
NOTE: you can choose what you prefer to dip from Mini Grind pancakes, fruit chunks to French toast fingers
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Sieve the dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl
- Then gradually add the wet ingredients making sure it’s whisked together nicely
- Set aside for 30 mins to rest if you have time, or start cooking straight away.
- Use a ladle and pour your preferred amounts of the mix into your pre-buttered Mini Always Pan (medium hob heat). This can be small individual bite sized pancakes or larger depending on your preference.
- Sear for a few minutes then move the pan into the oven and bake for 2-4 minutes (depending on size).
- Once you have used up your pancake mix, leave your mini pancakes somewhere warm (not hot) while you prepare the fondue dip.
- For the fondue dip, combine peaches, maple syrup, cream cheese, vanilla, and cinnamon in a blender or food processor and purée on high until smooth. Any cream cheese lumps will disappear once you start cooking the peach mixture (see next step).
- Pour the mixture into your mini Always Pan. Warm it over medium-high heat, stirring often, until the cream cheese melts and the sauce is bubbling around the edges.
- Serve right from the pan, surrounded by mini pancakes, mini waffles, or French toast fingers, which you can use for dipping.
Fun tip: You can always freeze any leftover pancake mixture for a future breakfast party