When you've whipped up lasagna for breakfast, it can only be followed up with a dangerously sweet coffee - it's basically tiramisu in liquid form.
- 4 egg yolks
- 150mL condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200mL Our Place blend coffee (approx 8 pods)
- Dark chocolate, grated (optional)
- Put the egg yolks, condensed milk and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl. Use an electric whisk to beat together for at least 5 mins or until pale and foamy.
- Put four heatproof glasses into bowls that have been half-filled with boiling water (this will keep the coffee in the glasses hot).
- Make 200ml (8 pods) of coffee using the Our Place blend. Pour the freshly brewed coffee into the glasses, reserving 2 tablespoons, then top with scoops of the egg mixture.
- Drizzle the remaining coffee on top so that it stains the topping and sinks in. Scatter over a pinch of grated dark chocolate.